We want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Dream Garage is very thankful for each and every one of our loyal customers who has supported and trusted us with their storage and organization needs all year long.
Having happy and satisfied customers is such a rewarding experience. It is what motivates our company each day to bring you superior customer service and to be better and bigger each year.
Thank you for your reviews, referrals and great feedback throughout the year. Hearing from our customers allows us to better serve you and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we did.
We are excited to see what 2016 will bring and how many new families (and dream garages) we are able to help.
Happy holidays from the Dream Garage family & may all your wishes come true!
Remember that if your neighbor’s garage is looking spectacular and organized, they are using Dream Garage Specialists!
Santa Claus Cookies
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- Red colored sugar
- 32 vanilla or white chips
- 64 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 32 red-hot candies
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip one end of each cookie into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on wire racks. For Santa’s hat, sprinkle red sugar on top part of chocolate. Press one vanilla chip off-center on hat for pompom; let stand until set.
- Dip other end of each cookie into melted chocolate for beard, leaving center of cookie uncovered. Place on wire racks. With a dab of melted chocolate, attach semisweet chips for eyes and a red-hot for nose. Place on waxed paper until set.
Yield: 32 cookies.